Excel Electric Hot Air Heat Gun 2000W with Variable Temperature Setting Digital Display HG240LCD
This is highly versatile electric heat gun which can be used for many different applications, such as:
- Removal of paint
- Defrosting metal water pipes
- Forming and welding plastic
- Reducing heat shrinking tube
Two Heat Settings:
1. Low Heat: For use where the work surface or surrounding must not be allowed to get too hot. Such as Bending plastic and Heat shrinking plastic.
2. High Heat: For faster heat up time of the work surface where you can also operate the gun at a greater distance. Such as Welding plastic, Paint stripping, Defrosting pipes, Removing vinyl floor tiles, Soldering and Lighting BBQs.
Do not heat the paint for too long as this will burn the paint, making it difficult to remove. Starting with the low heat setting, move the gun slowly backwards and forwards until the paint blisters and bubbles. Immediately remove the paint with a scraper or shavehook. Aim to heat the paint just ahead of the scraper so that you can develop a continuous action.
Powerful Motor: Powerful 2000W motor offers fast heating function that makes your work easier and overheating protection extend the service life.
Settings: This item has 2 temperature and airflow settings which allows this product to go from 60℃ to 600℃ (temperature) and 300 to 500L/min (air flow).
Wide Application: This heat gun can be used for Removal of paint, Defrosting metal water pipes, Forming and welding plastic, Reducing heat shrinking tube and Soldering.
Part Number: HG240LCD
Heat Settings: 2
Protection Class: Double Insulated
Stage 1: 60°C
Stage 2: 60-600°C
Stage 1: 500L/min
Stage 2: 300-500L/min
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product**