Since 2003 Tools4Trade has grown into one of the UK's leading power tool, hand tool, and accessories suppliers. Our customers vary from professionals, skilled craftsmen, to knowledgeable DIY-ers.
Today Tools4Trade has one of the most highly rated online offerings in the industry. Growth has resulted in a recent move to a new business center in Bradwell Abbey, Milton Keynes, into which the head office and online business have moved.
We are currently looking for passionate people who rise to any challenges and love being part of a company that is rapidly growing.
Tools4Trade is looking for talented, reliable, committed individual, wanted to join our Hanwell, London store as a Warehouse & Sales Assistant.
Full Time Sales Assistants Essential Skills :
- Experience within a similar role preferred
- Interest in hand tools, power tools and DIY
- Extremely sales focused and results driven
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and ensuring customers feel welcome
- A great team player
- A fast learner
- Confident, friendly approach and ability to work under pressure
- Clear spoken and good computer literate
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Salary: Subject to experience
Apply: Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com or in store
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to work for a leading on-line Power Tools company. Tools4Trade are an ever expanding independent company that has been established for over 13 years.
This position is based in our Milton Keynes warehouse where the successful candidate will be working as part of the dispatch team which currently has 5 team members. This is a fast paced environment so you mustn't be afraid of hard work.
Duties include :
- Accurately packing bulk goods and single items for dispatch
- Using our in-house IT system to produce invoices and print labels
- Contributing to a health and safe working environment
- Being a flexible team member
A little bit about you :
You must have good attention to detail, be a team player, be punctual and have great communication skills. You shouldn't be fazed by lifting heavy items either.
Hours of work:
Monday - Tuesday: 9.00am until 6.00pm
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.00am until 5.00pm
and every 2nd Saturday.
£8 per hour
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.
If you want to work for Tools4Trade in the future, please submit your CV and let us know you're interested in a future role. We are always happy to talk with you even if we're not ready to hire just yet.
Please send your application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org