Unwanted Goods :
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply :
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
- Our customer service department must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, you can return it back to us using the postal address provided to you in invoice.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered especially for you for example spare parts etc.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, account number and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 24 hours, who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Damaged Goods :
Should you receive any parcel from us that either contains damaged goods or the parcel itself is damaged, please contact our customer services team within 3 working days of receiving the parcel. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may prevent us from being able to replace or refund.
Once contacted, customer services will arrange a free returns for replacement. If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement with a only a repair being offered.
Faulty Products :
All products are supplied with manufacturer’s warranty, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage. This excludes products or parts of products that are consumables or that wear down such as drill bits.
- If customer receives any faulty item then he/she must inform us within 30 days. Our customer support team will arrange collection and sent to manufacture.
- After 30 days, it will be customer responsibility to send item back to us by using tractable courier service. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage or lost return caused by your carrier.
- Any item over 30 days old will be repaired or replaced by the Manufacturer according to their terms and conditions, exclusions will apply.
- Upon the customer's request, a collection service can be arranged; however, the customer will be responsible for covering the collection charges, which amount to £15.00 for parcels weighing up to 15kg and with maximum dimensions of 60 x 60 x 60cm.
- If the machine is large and/or requires pallet collection, regrettably, we cannot facilitate the collection of oversized parcels or pallets.
- Following the repair or replacement of any faulty item within the one-year manufacturing warranty period, the return delivery will be provided free of charge.
6 Fitzhamon Court
Wolverton Mill Milton Keynes